COVID 19: the measures put in place for your stay
In order to welcome you in the best possible conditions and in complete safety, all the teams at the Manoir Hôtel have put in place preventive measures in accordance with the recommendations of the health services. Here are some of the measures put in place in the hotel:
Arrival, stay and departure of the client
- Reception is by appointment in order to stagger arrivals. Invoices will be sent by e-mail.
- Disinfection of keys/badges and other equipment will be carried out regularly.
Application of barrier measures
- Hydro-alcoholic gel will be available at the reception and in strategic places.
- A mask must be worn when moving around the establishment.
- Masks must be worn by all staff.
- Reinforced surface cleaning protocol.
- Installation of a Plexiglas protection at the reception.
- Establishment of a hygiene referent who must ensure the implementation of good practices, train all employees in the procedures and ensure the permanent supply of consumables (hydroalcoholic gel, masks, wipes, soaps, waste bags)
- Putting up mandatory posters in common areas.
- Buffet breakfast is available on presentation of the health pass. Otherwise, it can be taken in the room on request.
Cleaning of rooms
- In order to protect our room staff, a delay will be respected between your departure and the cleaning of the room.
- For stays of 3 nights or more, the cleaning service is provided every 2 days. We are of course available for any request related to the cleaning of your room.